On-Demand Continuing Education
The UC Davis SVM Center for Continuing Professional Education is now offering on-demand self-study for continuing education credits. Start a session today and earn continuing education credits online at your own pace.
- Self-Study Continuing Education Hours
- Once registered for an On-Demand session, you will be eligible to receive continuing education self-study hours. Please see specific sessions for additional information.
- Attendees are required to view recorded lectures. Each lecture will have a quiz associated with it, but the lecture must be viewed prior to completing the questions. The multiple-choice exam questions are comprised of 5 questions and you will receive up to 3 attempts to successfully pass.
- Attendees must obtain a score of 80% or higher in order to receive a passing grade. Upon completion, you will receive a CE certificate from the Center for Continuing Professional Education within 10 business days.
- These sessions are considered On-Demand Self-Study Continuing Education credits. Please check with your local state board regarding the maximum number of Self-Study CE credits allowable.
- After registration, you will have up to 3 months from your start date to view these sessions and complete the multiple-choice exam questions which follow each session.
Our Current Offerings
Click on any of the session links below for details, learning objectives and registration.
2 Self-Study CE Credit Hours
- If you cancel before you log in to view the course materials on the CANVAS Platform for the first time, you will receive a refund less a $20.00 processing charge. No refunds are offered for cancellation after the first log in.
- All requests must be made in writing. Submit cancellation request via email to email@example.com.