Center for Continuing Professional Education Policies
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES
Cancellation and refund policy for Center for Continuing Professional Education programs and events:
- A refund will be made, less $75.00 cancellation fee, for conference cancellations made prior to 4 weeks from a program start date for programs hosted on the UC Davis campus.
- A refund will be made, less $75.00 cancellation fee, for conference cancellations made prior to 8 weeks from a program start date for programs hosted away from the UC Davis campus.
- After the above deadlines, no refunds will be made.
- There is a $20.00 administrative fee to process registration changes.
- All requests must be made in writing. Submit course cancellation request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Some shorter events and programs may have different cancellation and refund policies. If an event or program has a different cancellation deadline and refund policy than this standard policy, it will be listed on the event/program webpage.
Cancellation and refund policy for contracted programs:
Contracted events and programs may have different cancellation and refund policies. Specific cancellation deadlines and refund policies for contracted events are listed on the contracted event webpage.
The Center for Continuing Professional Education is committed to making its programs accessible to persons with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to participate in an event because of a disability, please contact us at 530-752-3905 at least two weeks prior to the program with information regarding the requested accommodation.
Want to come to a program and need a place to pump? Visit the UC Davis Breastfeeding Support Program page to find and access a lactation room.
Reprint of Veterinary Continuing Education Certificates (updated 4/15/2020)
We can provide duplicate certificates for a CCPE program attended within the last calendar year (Jan-Dec) upon request. The fee for this service is $30.00. The fee covers the processing cost of each certificate. If you need to request a replacement certificate, you can submit your request and pay online. When we receive your request, we will follow up with additional details. It is possible a search may result in no CE certificate. If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com