Center for Continuing Professional Education Policies
Cancellation and refund policy for Center for Continuing Professional Education events :
- A refund will be made less $75 for conference cancellations made prior to 4 weeks from a program start date for programs hosted on the UC Davis campus.
- A refund will be made less $75 for conference cancellations made prior to 8 weeks from a program start date for programs hosted away from the UC Davis campus.
- After the above deadlines, no refunds will be made.
- There is a $20 administrative fee to process registration changes.
- All requests must be made in writing. Submit course cancellation request via email to email@example.com.
Cancellation and refund policy for contracted events:
Contracted events may have different cancellation and refund policies. Specific cancellation deadlines and refund policies for contracted events are listed on the contracted event webpage.
Reprint of Veterinary Continuing Education Certificates (updated 4/15/2020)
We can provide duplicate certificates for a CCPE program attended within the last calendar year (Jan-Dec) upon request. The fee for this service is $30.00. The fee covers the processing cost of each certificate. If you need to request a replacement certificate, you can submit your request and pay online. When we receive your request, we will follow up with additional details. It is possible a search may result in no CE certificate. If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org