Saturday, August 29, 2020 - POSTPONED
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (PDT)
Location: Gladys Valley Hall, UC Davis
Registration Fees: General: $100.00 | Current Students/Postdocs: $75.00
Continental breakfast and lunch included in registration fee.
CE Credit: Available for DVMs and RVT/VetTechs only
Please join us on Saturday, August 29th at UC Davis for RegenMed2020. This single day translational regenerative medicine symposium is an academic conference aimed to bring together top level regenerative medicine human AND veterinary clinicians, researchers and staff from throughout the UC system for a day of learning and collaboration. The goal of this conference is to deepen the understanding of the various areas of human and veterinary regenerative medicine research while fostering collaboration and alliance to drive forward regenerative medicine discoveries for both people and animals.
- Boaz Arzi, DVM, DAVDC, DEVDC, FF-AVDC-OMFS, Associate Professor of Dentistry & Oral Surgery; Director, The Veterinary Institute for Regenerative Cures (VIRC), University of California, Davis
- Kyriacos Athanasiou, PhD, Henry Samueli Chair in Engineering & Distinguished Professor, Biomedical Engineering, University of California, Irvine
- Ophir Klein, MD, PhD, Professor, Orofacial Sciences and Pediatrics, the Larry L. Hillblom Distinguished Professor in Craniofacial Anomalies, and the Charles J. Epstein Professor of Human Genetics; Chief of the Division of Medical Genetics, Chair of the Division of Craniofacial Anomalies, Medical Director of the Craniofacial Center, and Director of the Program in Craniofacial Biology, University of California, San Francisco
- Jeanne F. Loring, PhD, Director of The Center For Regenerative Medicine, Department of Molecular Medicine, The Scripps Research Institute
- Jan A. Nolta, PhD, Director, Stem Cell Program and Gene Therapy Center; Scientific Director, UC Davis GMP Facility, Institute for Regenerative Cures, UC Davis Health
There are 10 slots available for a rapid fire (10 minute long) podium abstract presentation. A committee will review all abstracts.
- Please keep abstracts to a length of 250 words with a maximum of two (2) figures.
- Email abstract submissions by March 31st to Lisa Even (email@example.com).
- Applicants will be notified of selection by the end of April.
- Abstracts not selected for a podium presentation will be given a poster presentation at the symposium.
- Attendees with abstracts selected for a podium presentation will have their symposium registration fee waived.
For more information on local lodging and transportation options, click here.
Cancellation and refund policy for RegenMed2020:
- A refund will be made less $25 for conference cancellations made prior August 1, 2020.
- After the above deadline, no refunds will be made.
- There is a $20 administrative fee to process registration changes.
- All requests must be made in writing. Submit course cancellation request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about the conference content and schedule, please contact Lisa Even, email@example.com
For registration questions, contact the Center for Continuing Professional Education at firstname.lastname@example.org