Date: July 22-23, 2017
Time: Lectures: 8:00 am - 5:50 pm, Saturday, followed by 10th Anniversary Celebration 6:00 - 9:00 pm, and lectures resume 8:00 am - 5:00 pm on Sunday
Location: Gladys Valley Hall, UC Davis Campus
CE Credit: Up to 17 hours available
Webinar: available. If you have never attended a Zoom webinar test your connection here.
Please review How to join a meeting/webinar, Tips on Getting Started & System Requirements for further information.
Register: Online Registration Webinar registration is still available online. If you would like to attend in person, please come to Gladys Valley Hall Lobby Saturday or Sunday and register onsite.
Seminar Partner: California Registered Veterinary Technicians Association
Join us for the 2017 UC Davis Back to School Seminar for veterinary technicians and assistants. We are proud to be celebrating the 10th year of this seminar! In honor of this wonderful tradition, we will host an evening of local cuisine and comedy featuring veterinary comedian, Ted Morris (guests are welcome to attend the reception with the purchase of a guest ticket). See more of Ted Morris here.
This seminar will include the following lecture/workshop tracks:
- Emergency & Critical Care
- Surgical Nursing
- Environmental Enrichment
- Foundations in Practice
- Exotic Companion Animals
- Dental Radiology Workshop
- Applied Clinical Pathology Skills Workshop
- Linda Barter, BVSc, MVSc, PhD, DACVAA
- Andrew Burton, BVSc, DACVP
- Amandeep Chohan, BVSc, MS, DACVAA
- Stephen Cital, RVT, RLAT, SRA, VTS - Lab Animal (OC)
- Sue Cox, RVT, VTS, (AIMVT - Internal Medicine)
- William Culp, DVM, DACVS
- Harold Davis, BA, RVT, VTS (ECC)
- Lauren Ruth Eichstadt, PharmD
- Sandy Gregory, M.Ed, RVT, CCRA
- Jill Hicks, DVM
- Guillame Hoareau, DVM, DACVECC
- Kate Hopper, BVSc, DACVECC
- Liz Hughston, MEd., RVT, VTS (SAIM, ECC)
- Michael Kent, DVM, DACVIM
- Kristina Palmer, RVT, VTS (CP - Exotic)
- Garnetta Santiago, MA, LVT
- Candi Stafford, RVT
- Sara Thomasy, DVM, DAVCO
- Frank Verstraete, BVSc, DrMedVet, MMedVet
- Boaz Arzi, DVM, DAVDC, DEVDC
As of July, 2013, all RVTs will be required to complete 20 hours of continuing education during the 2 years prior to renewing their licenses. Courses completed at this seminar can be applied toward meeting this requirement.