Date: Sunday, October 27, 2019 (Alumni Reunion on Oct. 25-26)
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PDT
Location: Gladys Valley Hall, UC Davis
CE Credit: Up to 8 hours
Cost for Sunday CE Event:
DVM (with CE credit): onsite = $245; webinar = $195
RVT (with CE credit): onsite = $200; webinar = $150
Discount prices for general public, UC Davis employees and UC Davis students are available for view at checkout.
Webinar: The webinar will be live (in Pacific Daylight Time) and interactive; it will count for full CE credit. No recording will be available for view after the event. If you have never attended a Zoom Webinar meeting before, test your computer or device here.
This year’s Fall Festival Continuing Education (CE) event features Small Animal and Equine Year in Review tracks in the morning sessions to provide up to date clinical information on a variety of topics. The afternoon sessions include the latest updates on Small Animal Infectious Diseases and an Equine Podiatry track.
- Jonathan Dear, DVM, DACVIM
- Ghislaine Dujovne, DVM, MS, DACT
- Larry Galuppo, DVM, DACVS
- Michelle Giuffrida, VMD, MSCE, DACVS
- Karl Jandrey, DVM, MS, DACVECC
- Sina Marsilio, DrMedVet, DACVIM
- Mark Papich, DVM, MS, DACVCP
- Marcos Perez-Nogues, LV, MSc, DACVS-LA
- Nicola Pusterla, DrMedVet, PhD, DACVIM
- Krystle Reagan, DVM, PhD, DACVIM
- Christine Toedebusch, DVM, PhD, DACVIM (Neurology)
- Shane Westman, APF