Date: Sunday, October 27, 2019 (Alumni Reunion on Oct. 25-26)
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (PDT)
Location: Gladys Valley Hall, UC Davis
CE Credit: Up to 8 hours
Cost for Sunday CE Event (through October 11, 2019):
DVM (with CE credit): onsite = $245; webinar = $195
RVT (with CE credit): onsite = $200; webinar = $150
Cost for Sunday CE Event (after October 11, 2019):
DVM (with CE credit): onsite = $295; webinar = $245
RVT (with CE credit): onsite = $250; webinar = $200
Online Registration is now closed. Onsite late registration is available Sunday, Oct. 27th between 7:00 am – 8:00 am at Gladys Valley Hall, UC Davis. Credit card and checks made payable to UC Regents ONLY (No Cash).
Click here for Kincade Fire updates from the UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine.
Discount prices for general public, UC Davis employees and UC Davis students are available.
Webinar: The webinar will be live (in Pacific Daylight Time) and interactive; it will count for full CE credit. No recording will be available for view after the event. If you have never attended a Zoom Webinar meeting before, test your computer or device here.
This year’s Fall Festival Continuing Education (CE) event features Small Animal and Equine Year in Review tracks in the morning sessions to provide up to date clinical information on a variety of topics. The afternoon sessions include the latest updates on Small Animal Infectious Diseases and an Equine Podiatry track.
SMALL ANIMAL TRACKS
- AM Sessions: Small Animal Year in Review
- Emergency and Critical Care
Soft Tissue Surgery
- PM Sessions: Small Animal Infectious Disease
- Managing Difficult Infectious Disease Cases
- AM Sessions: Equine Year in Review
- Infectious Disease
- PM Sessions: Equine Podiatry
- Equine Podiatry
Therapeutic Shoeing Considerations
Podiatry: Clinical Cases with Therapeutic Shoeing Options
- Jonathan Dear, DVM, DACVIM
- Ghislaine Dujovne, DVM, MS, DACT
- Larry Galuppo, DVM, DACVS
- Michelle Giuffrida, VMD, MSCE, DACVS
- Karl Jandrey, DVM, MS, DACVECC
- Sina Marsilio, Dr. med vet, PhD, DACVIM, DECVIM
- Mark Papich, DVM, MS, DACVCP
- Marcos Perez-Nogues, LV, MSc, DACVS-LA
- Nicola Pusterla, DrMedVet, PhD, DACVIM
- Krystle Reagan, DVM, PhD, DACVIM
- Christine Toedebusch, DVM, PhD, DACVIM (Neurology)
- Shane Westman, APF
Thank you to our corporate partners