Date: Sunday, October 7, 2018 (Alumni Reunion on Oct. 5-6)
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PDT
Location: Gladys Valley Hall, UC Davis
CE Credit: Up to 7 hours of CE credits
Webinar: The webinar will be live (in Pacific Daylight Time) and interactive; it will count for full CE credit. No recording will be available for view after the event. If you have never attended a Zoom Webinar meeting before, test your computer or device here.
Registration for the event is now closed.
Cost for Sunday CE Event:
DVM (with CE credit): onsite = $245; webinar = $195
RVT (with CE credit): onsite = $200; webinar = $150
Discount prices for general public, UC Davis employees and UC Davis students are available for view at checkout.
This year's Fall Festival CE event will feature a special keynote presentation by Linda Lord on Results of the Merck Animal Health Veterinary Well-Being Study. The morning sessions will focus on the latest updates for the small animal and equine tracks. The afternoon sessions will focus on the Emergency and Critical Care topics for the small animal track and Causes of Poor Performance topics for the equine track.
Speakers for the CE Portion of Fall Festival:
- Emily Berryhill, DVM, DACVIM
- Jamie Burkitt, DVM, DACVECC
- Po-Yen Chou BVM, MVM, DACVS
- Carrie J. Finno, DVM, DACVIM, PhD
- Lynelle Johnson, DVM, PhD, DACVIM
- Isabelle Kilcoyne, MVB, DACVS
- Mary Lassaline, DVM, PhD, MA, DACVO
- Sarah le Juene, CVA, Cert, Vet. Chiro, DVM
- Ron Li, DVM, PhD, DACVECC
- Linda Lord, DVM, PhD -- KEYNOTE SPEAKER
- Catherine Outerbridge, DVM, MS, DACVIM, ACVD
- Carrie Palm, DVM, DACVIM
A Big THANK YOU to Our Corporate Partners: