RECOVER CPR: Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Life Support (ALS)
Instructor Certification Workshop
Date: Saturday, March 4, 2023 - Sunday, March 5, 2023
Time: 8:00am - 5:30pm
Location: On-Site Only at UC Davis
Space limited, register early!
The Center for Continuing Professional Education is hosting the on-site RECOVER CPR: Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Life Support (ALS) Instructor Certification Workshop on March 4th and 5th, 2023 at UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine.
The workshop offers veterinary professionals certification as RECOVER CPR BLS and ALS Instructors, approved to certify veterinarians and veterinary technicians as RECOVER BLS and ALS Rescuers. Participants will learn how to run hands-on BLS certification workshops with CPR mannequins and how to deliver the standardized assessments to certify others as BLS Rescuers. They will also learn to run a hands-on ALS workshop with a canine patient simulator running a series of CPR simulations, and ultimately a final “mega-code” simulation to certify ALS Rescuers.
ON-SITE WORKSHOP ELIGIBILITY
- The on-site workshop is open to veterinarians and registered veterinary technicians.
- Participants will need to complete the RECOVER BLS and ALS online courses and be RECOVER Certified Rescuers in BLS and ALS with RECOVER Initiative prior to registering and participating in the on-site workshop at UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine.
- Visit RECOVER Initiative for more details on the RECOVER BLS and ALS online courses to become RECOVER Certified Rescuers in BLS and ALS.
HOW TO ENROLL FOR THE ON-SITE WORKSHOP
On-Site Workshop Registration Deadline: February 27, 2023 at 5pm (PDT)
- The on-site workshop is limited to 16 participants only.
- Apply to the UC Davis Instructor Course by clicking on the application button below. Once your application has been reviewed and approved, you will be emailed the On-Site Workshop Registration link to register for the on-site workshop held at UC Davis.
|On-Site Workshop Registration||Early Registration Before February 4, 2023||Registration February 4, 2023 and After|
|Veterinarian||USD $1,300||USD $1,400|
|Registered Veterinary Technician||USD $1,000||USD $1,100|
A registration refund for the on-site workshop will be made, less a $100.00 processing fee, if the cancellation request is received two weeks before the program start date, otherwise, a refund will be made, less a $150.00 processing fee. All requests must be made in writing. Submit cancellation request via email to email@example.com.